As your business keeps flourishing, a shared office can become a doable option for your growing team. A coworking space gives you the benefit of a location for your business that is centrally located at a much more affordable price than a traditional office space (with savings of up to 30%).
It’s always a safe business move to keep cost down, especially if you are just starting out. If you need an office, but don’t have the financial resources or the time to spend on all of the admin stuff that go along with running an office then you’ll most certainly be interested in the countless benefits that coworking has to offer:
1. LOW STARTING COSTCoworking spaces offer freelancers and solo entrepreneurs alike a great opportunity to work in a fully loaded office without worrying about the costs of setting up an actual office. By having a shared space, you can operate your business without needing to sink in and allocate funds for building rent, FPL, internet, coffee, office equipment and a ton of other expenses that come with starting a business.
Even if you have the cash flow to get a traditional office, all the time that goes into sourcing equipment, furniture supplies, not to mention dealing with contractors and getting permits is precious time that should go into growing your business.With a shared coworking space such as Minds Cowork, everything is included, so you can spend more time focused on growing your business.
2. FLEXIBILITYIt is extremely seamless to upgrade to a shared office space as your team expands. You can custom tailor your coworking membership agreement to accommodate a team of 2, or a company of 7. Minds Cowork, located in the very heart of Wynwood, has also the event space for functions as big as for 150 people.
At all of Minds Cowork, you’ll find our chill lounges, soundproof phone booths, mailbox services, stand-up desks, photo studio, and event a big zen yard.
3. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATIONDid we mention your clients won’t have a hard time finding you? Minds Cowork is centrally located smack dab in the middle of Wynwood.
Opting for a traditional office space may force you to give up a killer central location, for a more affordable monthly rent and utility cost.Mural by Eduardo Kobra
By moving your business into a coworking space, you get an address in the heart of the Wynwood district, along with 24/7 access to art galleries, bars and restaurants, boutiques, gyms and even the city’s best nightlife.
4. THE OPPORTUNITIES FOR NETWORKING ARE ENDLESSHaving a space at Minds means surrounding yourself with like-minded and high-achieving entrepreneurs and business people. This means each and every day is a great chance to network with small business owners, out of the box thinkers, freelancers and solo entrepreneurs.
Being part of a coworking community means you are constantly surrounded by potential future venture partners, solid clients, and even inspirational mentors – giving you the accessibility to easily outsource great talent when you need extra help with projects.
5. WORK-LIFE BALANCE‘All work no play’ is something you’ll never ever experience when in a coworking space. Shared spaces promote work-life balance by providing avenues to de-stress and recharge during your work day.
Aside from Monthly social events, health and wellness activities are also part of our agenda, with yoga and meditation space in our beautiful zen yard. Some shared offices, including Minds Cowork, have dedicated spaces where you can meditate, pray, or just take a timeout.
Do you want to know if coworking is for you? Come check us out in Wynwood, Minds Cowork, Miami’s premier creative coworking spaces where you can get down to business!
Contact us to book your tour of our dynamic space in Wynwood! We would just love to show you how coworking can help you thrive.